Spring is underway and the temperature is slowly but surely increasing! Warmer weather calls for more events here in Chicago! Check out some events happening this March in some of the neighborhoods where Pangea owns and operates in on the Southside.
- 3/5: Learn more about mental health at the free Mental Health Awareness Training at the Greater Englewood Community Development Corporation. Click here for more information.
- 3/7: The City of Chicago Department of Business Affairs & Consumer Protection is hosting a free Small Business Expo that will provide resources for current and aspiring entrepreneurs. Location: Kennedy-King College. Click here for more information.
- 3/7: Want to get more involved in the Woodlawn community? Attend the 11th Annual Woodlawn Community Summit: Mission 2020. Location: University of Chicago. Click here for more information.
- 3/8: In the Chatham area? Attend the Help Me Help My Son Movie Premiere at the Studio Movie Grill. The film discusses how the community can come together to address passions and concerns involving young African American men in Chicago. Click here for more information.
- 3/14: Stop by the 61st Street Farmers Market at Experimental Station to find an array of fresh fruits, vegetables, meat, and more! Click here for more information.
- 3/18: Wild Women Escape Game for Tweens is a fun, free, mystery-solving activity! Location: Avalon Branch – Chicago Public Library. Click here for more information.
- 3/21: Join Links2Hope at their Annual Speaker Series featuring Ms. Kemba Smith, Author of "Poster Child." Location: DuSable Museum of African American History. Click here for more information.
- 3/21: This one is for the kiddos! Make plans to attend the Baby Soul Jam at the Promontory. It’s a day party for the little ones. There will be singing, dancing, and more! They will surely have a blast. Click here for more information.