Cheap Apartments in Chicago
Discover Great Prices and Quality Chicago Apartments at Pangea
Looking for an apartment rental in the city of Chicago? Look no further. Pangea is an expert in matching residents with the Chicago apartments that fit them best at the price and in the location they want. We have newly rehabbed and quality affordable apartments and rentals across the city's South, Southwest and West Sides that are ready for move in today. Why waste your time looking at sub-standard apartments when you can access the city's premier rentals with one of Chicago's top leasing agencies. With Pangea apartments, you benefit from:
- FREE apartment matching service
- Beautifully rehabbed CHA housing
- Expert staff and maintenance
- Special discounts and referral bonuses
- Our Pay Rent and Build Credit Program
Pay Rent and Build Credit
Pangea provides TransUnion with tenants’ rent payment history in order to establish and build their credit!
- Paying your rent online enables you to build & improve your credit score!
- Late payments will not negatively affect your score, only positive, on-time payments are added to the report
- Avoid late fees with automatic rent payment and track your rent payment online
With our easy-to-use online rent payment portal, Pangea Real Estate makes building your credit simple!
Top Chicago Apartments at Cheap Prices
Is it time to move? Are you sick of dealing with lazy landlords, constant maintenance issues and unsafe neighborhoods? At Pangea, we are dedicated to providing timely, quality service and great rentals for a fair price. We have top notch rental apartments in popular Chicago neighborhoods at a price that you can afford. Pangea specializes in finding apartments that will fit your specific budget. At Pangea, we can even work with you to find cheap Chicago apartments that fit with Section 8 qualifications or are Section 8 approved. It's just another way that we can help you find the apartment that fit your needs and your budget.
Chicago Apartments Under $600
If you’re looking for safe, comfortable and conveniently-located Chicago apartments under 600 dollars, look no further. Pangea is the leader in renovated and affordable housing across the South, Southwest and West Chicago neighborhoods.
Pangea offers Chicago apartments under 600 dollars in the most popular Chicago neighborhoods, from Grand Crossing to Austin to Oak Park. All our apartments in Chicago under 600 dollars are expertly renovated and come complete with new appliances, security features and free WiFi.
Who said you can’t get a good deal on Chicago apartments? All Pangea’s Chicago apartments under 600 dollars come complete with the premier amenities we offer on all our residences. Our Chicago apartments under 600 dollars offer complete security, comfort and expert care. You’ll benefit from:
- New security cameras installed in our Chicago apartments
- New or refurbished appliances
- Newly renovated hardwood or carpet flooring
- Laundry On-Site in all Chicago apartments under 600 dollars
- Spacious floor plans on all Chicago apartments under 600 dollars
- Free wireless internet in all Chicago apartments under 600 dollars
- 24-7 Maintenance Hotline
- Section 8 approved Chicago apartments under 600 dollars; vouchers & subsidy programs accepted
- Tenant referral and other tenant discount programs
If you’re looking for a safe and secure apartment in Chicago under 600 dollars that keeps your family safe and happy, but doesn’t break the bank, talk to Pangea. We can show you a range of apartments under 600 dollars across Chicago that are move-in ready today. Contact us to set up a showing.
The All-in-One Service for Finding Affordable Chicago Apartments and Rentals
It's not just that Pangea can help you find a unit that fits your budget, we can also help you find the housing that fits your specific needs. With hundreds of units across Chicago's South, Southwest and West Sides, you can find an affordable apartment in the right Chicago neighborhood. Want to be close to major bus or 'L' lines? We can help you. Is it important to find a place close to school or work? Not a problem. At Pangea, we help you define what you need in a rental unit so that you find one Chicago apartment that's just right. Choose from our premier, cheap Chicago apartments across all parts of the city. Great apartments and rentals on the South Side:
- Auburn Gresham apartments
- The quiet neighborhood of Auburn Gresham, while still just nine miles from downtown Chicago, is a great place to call home with Pangea’s cheap Chicago apartments. Public transportation is widely accessible with multiple CTA red line stops, and many types of living arrangements are available from studios to three bedrooms, along with the building type of your choice.
- Chatham apartments
- The Chatham neighborhood, referred to as “the jewel of the Southeast Side of Chicago”, has plenty of available listings right now with Pangea Real Estate. Apartments in Chatham, East Chatham, and West Chatham are popular choices for those looking for a new spot in the city. The Metra Electric commuter rail line runs through this neighborhood in addition to convenient CTA bus and train stops on the red line.
- West Englewood apartments
- Just a short drive or L ride from Downtown, West Englewood is a great neighborhood to make your home. Affordable apartments in West Englewood, Chicago are conveniently located near the CTA red and green lines and will surely make getting to and from your new home simple.
- Greater Grand Crossing apartments
- Greater Grand Crossing is an excellent choice for those who want the best of both worlds with close proximity to Downtown while at the same time getting more floor space – the dream of renters everywhere. This neighborhood also features several newly developed art and community centers.
- Bronzeville apartments
- The Bronzeville neighborhood of Chicago has been called America’s best place for period houses and classic architecture. Residents relish living amongst some of the most iconic housing in the US and also being so conveniently situated with the red and green lines close by as well as the Metra Electric.
- Maywood apartments
- Located just 10 miles west of downtown Chicago, Maywood has a unique natural charm of open grass prairie and old tree groves. And with 16 homes and properties listed on the National Register of Historic Places, Maywood boats elegant historical architecture making it one of the most scenic neighborhoods in the greater Chicago area.
- Washington Park apartments
- Pangea has great deals on cheap apartments in the historic Washington Park Chicago, just minutes from Downtown and a wonderful place to call your home. Residents enjoy their close proximity to the famous stretch of green where their area’s name is derived from and the two property listings that can also be found on the National Register of Historic Places. Washington Park’s aesthetic value alone brings in many potential renters.
- Calumet City apartments
- With beautiful residential blocks and a great network of public transport, Calumet City is a fantastic choice for an affordable Chicago apartment. Also referred to as “Cal City”, this neighborhood features many city landmarks as well as close proximity to Downtown.
- Pullman apartments
- Pullman is one of Chicago’s most beloved neighborhoods for its historic nature and vast number of landmarks – and it’s also a great place to live. The architecture alone mesmerizes those who have lived in the city for years and the neighborhood has two different stops on the Metra Electric Line. Convenience and beauty are this neighborhood’s main attractions.
Chicago Apartments and Rental Housing on the Southwest and West Sides:
- Chicago Lawn apartments
- Also known as Marquette Park, this greener neighborhood just eight miles from the Loop is a perfect place for many looking for their next Chicago apartment. The history behind the neighborhood and monuments alone make for a truly Chicago experience. The park itself features a golf course as well, along with many other athletic facilities.
- Lawndale apartments
- With superb transportation access and affordable listings, historic Lawndale and North Lawndale Chicago apartments from Pangea are a great choice for your next Chicago apartment. Located on the West Side with historic greystones, many in recent years have flocked to this neighborhood for a wonderful city living experience.
- Garfield Park apartments
- This well connected neighborhood complete with the sprawling park that lends its name to the area is a great choice for your new living space. With many living arrangements available to choose from and a rich history of residents, this area has always been a popular location for renters on Chicago’s West Side.
- North Austin apartments
- This bustling West Side Chicago neighborhood is a popular choice for those looking for an affordable Chicago apartment. Containing the highest population of all of Chicago’s community areas and great places to shop and dine, the greater Austin area is a fantastic place to call home. Beautiful historic buildings are in no shortage either.
- Sauk Village apartments
- The suburban Sauk Village has affordable apartments for rent with its surrounding booming business and growing town center. See why so many are flocking to this up-and-coming area with a wonderful community and landscape.
- Oak Park apartments
- Bordering Chicago’s West Side, with easy public transportation to the city and plenty of historical sites, Oak Park is a great place to consider for your new living space. Choose from many different types of buildings to soon call yours from Pangea Real Estate.
North Side Apartment Rentals
- Rogers Park apartments
- With over 100 different restaurants and a perfect hybrid of city and calm, this North Side Chicago neighborhood is a fantastic place to move. Surrounded by many of the city’s university buildings and campuses, residents enjoy a wide variety of things to do and buildings to admire on their block.
Stop Searching. Start Finding.
If you've been searching all over for the cheap Chicago apartments, look no further! Visit Pangea today and find the apartment of your dreams from our list of hundreds of quality, affordable Chicago rentals. We even accept Section 8 Vouchers and CHA Approved Housing Choice Vouchers for those who qualify. Whether you're looking to increase or decrease your living space, lower your rent, move closer to public transportation or anything else, we can help you find the perfect rental with great units to fit all your desires. Contact Pangea today!